Friday, May 7, 2010

May 8: Happy Birthday Mom and May 9: Happy Mothers' Day

The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.
Jessica Lange



I am not the daughter I know you wish to have. I'm hardheaded, stubborn as a bull, lazy and so much more. But I want you to know that I may not show it at times, and we almost always fight but I respect you a lot since there is no one who can pull off the things you've done. To help unselfishly to your siblings, to raise a daughter all by yourself in a time where society has such strict regard in these matters. To be able to put up a business of your own and succeed in it. To become the person that you are, good, kind and generous, strict yet loving all at the same time. Most see you as someone who is the person who is always angry and unbending. You scare the undeserving away and those who remain are indeed true. Those true to you then learn that all that bark is really just that bark. You don't bite. (Sorry to refer to you as a dog (it is your year sign anyway, and I couldn't find a parallel worthy of what I mean to say).


 Since it's also Mother's Day on Sunday, this one is something I picked out for my mom as well.
                                            How can I not be your favorite child? I'm your only child!
To all the mothers out there, I salute you!



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Twitter Layouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.