Friday, January 7, 2011

Thinking out loud about Scrubs

I wonder if I'd look good in scrubs. My cousins are all in the medical field, most of them, nurses, physical therapists, a medical technologist... I have more interests in the business side of the family. But I truly love how scrubs look right now, it is not as plain as it used to be. Now, there are a lot of fashionable scrubs out there. I even went to the dentists' office and lo and behold! the dentists were wearing dental office scrubs which made me feel relaxed and that is actually a good thing because I don't like going to the dentist.

At the next city, there's a store I'd love to frequent because of the beautiful designs of the doctor scrubs for sale. I just can't resist taking peeks at the designs that can be simple as plain cloth ones to beautifully patterned and of course cartoon character designs that will attract the kids going to the hospital or clinics. I wonder who could be their hospital uniform suppliers. I think it's a great business idea and you can even design statement scrubs, I think that would be just cool. Or a little miss doctor, little miss nurse statement scrubs.

That's just me thinking of putting some fun into the great idea of scrubs. What about you? Got a design in mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.