Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Today is November 11, 2011. You guys know that. Well, make this day memorable because today, my blog is officially PR2. That's what I get for over indulging in links. This blog got so much better page rank when I don't blog.

It's downright funny. I guess, I deserve it though. It's ok because I got a new spanking blog designed by no other than Miss Kaye herself. I think that's a notch on my belt. Being able to afford a customized blog design. I don't mind the PR change that much.

Still torn up to what this blog should be. I am now drowning my sorrows in playing Royal Envoy 2. It's a must try for casual gamers who want to think strategy. Hubby and I are challenging each other to get 3 stars on all levels. Except there's a bug at Level 25 on the bonus challenges.

Liking a facebook game right now. It's Coco Life. Fashion and being fashionista at its finest. A dress up game for everyone. That's all for now.

By the way, come visit my new blog. It's Sit by My Couch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.