Friday, June 19, 2009

Mommy Moments: That's my Dad!

I'd rather talk about the father of my kids than my dad. 
Daddy Pedz is: 
  • eldest of 11 kids
  • University of the Philippines Diliman graduate
  • a mathematician
  • took Masters of Business Administration
  • even took the LET and passed with uber flying colors
  • hands-on dad to Maegan and Paul
  • dedicated to his work
  • amazing with the kids
  • a great college instructor
Here are some more photos from the Labrador adventure featuring Daddy and the Kids
To the man who helped me become a Mom: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
For other Mommy Moments like these: Click the link
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

Happy Father's Day to your husband and to a loving Father! And what a gifted Dad.

 

That's one great dad for your kids! By the way, I have an award for you, mommy! Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.