Friday, June 26, 2009

One Word Meme From Tetcha

I was decided on stealing this meme, but lucky for me, I didn't have to. I was tagged by Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts

1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Your hair? Straight

3. Your mother? Strict

4. Your father? Diabetic

5. Your favorite food? Spaghetti

6. Your dream last night? Heaven

7. Your favorite drink? PepsiMax

8. Your dream/goal? Rich

9. What room you are in? Corridor

10. Your hobby? Reading

11. Your fear? Snakes

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Better

13. Where were you last night?Home

14. Something that you aren’t? Healthy

15. Muffins? Kenny's

16. Wish list item?XyronDR

17. Where you grew up? Here

18. Last thing you did? Sniffled

19. What are you wearing? T-Shirt

20. Your TV? JVC

21. Your pets? 11

22. Friends? Best

23. Your life? Stuck

24. Your mood? Depressed

25. Missing someone? Monique

26. Car? Mom's

27. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings

28. Your favorite store? Etsy

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When is the last time you laughed? Tonight

31. Last time you cried? Offended

32. Who will resend this? You

33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom

34. One person who emails me regularly? Spam

35. My favorite place to eat? TokyoTokyo

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!

Tagging Laine of Laine's Abode and Abie of The Sweet Life  and Calvin, kung trip mo.

1 comments:

I love One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom
that is so funny. Because I go there often also

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.