Monday, August 17, 2009

The Queen's Meme: The Bachelor's Dating Meme


#6 The Bachelor's Dating Meme








1. Birdbrain looking for a mate
    Go look at nests!


2. Where Are All The Bad Girls?
     Not here!


3. A Good Woman Is Hard To Fine
      Why on earth would you penalize a good woman?
4. Does God Know You've Escaped From Heaven?
       You're wrong, ask the one from the Dark Side.
5. I Put the Fun in DysFUNctional
        Stay away from me! Do you even know the meaning of dysfunctional?


6. Does this profile make me look fat?
        Absolutely! Delete your profile to make you look thin.
        
7. I'm a no nonsince person with little tolorrance for stupitity 
         And you'll forever wonder why you're single! 


The Queen's Tuesday Meme





As a sidenote, this is my 100th post and speaking of bachelors... my husband was one before I reeled him in through a shotgun but that's a different story.
I just want to post a shoutout to him.
Come and join the simple get together later here in our house... we got spaghetti and spring rolls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.