Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dreaming of a Grandia

In most of the different phases of my life, I always dreamed of having my own car. Different kinds of cars in different phases. When I was in highschool, I saw one of my classmate's sister drive a beetle otherwise known as a volkswagen. I loved it and I liked it a lot. I got to college and my roommate had the car of my dreams, a Toyota RAV4. Now, that I have a family and I want to go on long trips and bring everyone, I have now fallen in love with the Toyota Grandia.

Of course, when I dream about my cars, I dream up the interiors too. I just imagine my available accessories, dvd player for the kids, comfortable seat covers and cd players that rock. I'd imagine that the car or van would have air bags all over to keep my family safe. Foldable seats and these remarkable genuine sheepskin seat cover which I think will be soft enough to sit on and lie down on while travelling, perfect for long trips to Tuguegarao.
I also want the van to be equipped with soda holders, it's been a while since I've seen one. 

Maybe get the ride customized just like the vehicles used by James Bond. Customized to be kid-friendly, kid-safe, and comfort for both kids and adults. Do you have vivid dreams about a vehicle you want to own?

1 comments:

Grandia is definitely a good choice especially if you have a big family. Iam hoping that God willshower you more blessing so that you can buy your dream car.

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.