Monday, July 13, 2009

Queen's Meme: Blog Outside the Box!


The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.) 

Contempt of court! I was watching them sentence Bud  and I was protesting so there I am, in deep doo-doo. 


2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of y
our book ?
  Confessions of a Madwoman! just plain crazy

3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
    Where are you???!!!
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
    I'm joining the Supernatural guys (Dean and Sam) with the Harry Potter people fighting 'you know who'.  
  
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
    Sorry, won't happen! I play too nice!

6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
     World peace!

7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
      I always wished I could make a successful, fun and inspirational, quirky blog meme like what you and others have done.

1 comments:

Mys,

I love your World Peace answer! I haven't seen that anywhere tonight. Great job here! I love the look of your blog with all the crowns. I feel right at home here.


Your answer to the Michael Jackson question was hysterical. Thanks for playing my first meme!

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.