Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Blog in Review: Make or Break

Right off the bat, I noticed the profile. Her profile photo is one of a photographer. What attracted me even more, is that we share the same profile announcement, 1200 characters is truly not enough to describe who you are. I don't think an encyclopedia can even fulfill a description of a person. But what really caught my eye and the most interesting prospect of her blog, the title.... Make or Break.

My take on the title of her blog is, you can make it or break into it. The blogging world I mean.I do believe that she will make it. I have the utmost respect for Mom bloggers.  Even more for moms raising boys. But I'm glad that she's finally having a girl. We're different that way, I wanted a boy first but I got my Maegan first.

I love her creative posts. Her newest post about a wig is just totally fun, adorable and personal. Makes me feel as if I want to go out and buy myself a wig. That's how her posts feel, warm and inviting, personal and entertaining.

Something we also share in common is joining one particular blog meme, a weekly blog tag named Mommy Moments. Her entries are all entertaining, amusing and amazing. Of all her entries, I like this one the most, it showed her as a Mom, a very happy mom with very dashingly handsome kids.

Other stuff that I approve of in her blog, her blog template rocks! I love the fact she chose Gisele Jacquenod's.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and get to know her as well. See if you agree with me and hit me back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.