Friday, July 24, 2009

Touch a Blogger: Tie a Yellow Ribbon

My fellow bloggers, I invite you to Touch a blogger: Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino! Very simply:
  1. Create an entry entitled: Touch a blogger: Tie a yellow ribbon for Cory Aquino!. A link to this original entry will be appreciated, but is not required.
  2. Post a yellow ribbon in your blog for President Cory Aquino. Whatever form of yellow ribbon that your creative imagination can come up with.
  3. Invite other bloggers to tie a yellow ribbon for Cory.
President Cory Aquino has done a lot for us Filipinos. She’s suffered more than enough. I might not agree with some of the things that she has done but that is beside the point. My respect is unconditional and I will thank this great woman for the biggest and most valuable gift that she has given us Filipinos – giving back our freedom and liberty. And as a blogger, there is not much that I can do, other than offer prayers for Cory Aquino.

I have the utmost respect for President Cory Aquino as the First ever Female President. So, I saw this in Pehpot's Blog and I just had to grab it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.