Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When in London...

I am a Harry Potter fan. I signed up for Pottermore. I would love to visit London someday. I have relatives and a classmate there. It must be very interesting. It would be a dream come true to tour the castles, Westminster Abbey where Prince William married Kate Middleton. That would be very amazing!


I wonder how it would be to live in Top London loft conversions. I think lofts are great living spaces. New York residences are also defined as lofts. I think my cousins live in lofts. I wonder whether they belong to  Middlesex loft-conversion group .


There's a lot of history in London. I just think about Philippa Gregor's novels and instantly I am curious as to how the places described and how does the lineage of the Tudors live on.


I would like to see Big Ben. I also wouldn't want to miss visiting Oxford as it is  the most mentioned school in movies. I'm also curious about flea markets. What great finds would I uncover there? There are a lot of places that are certainly worth a first and second look. I wonder if it would be difficult to go there. 


London is also the setting in my head for Arthurian Legends. King Arthur, Merlin, Knights of the Round Table. These are just a few of the things that fill my head when I think of London. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.