Friday, July 16, 2010

Saturday 9: Love Hurts


Saturday 9: Love Hurts

1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.

Last time was before I got married. Let's not talk about it.

2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?

Yes, as a bridesmaid.

3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?

I so don't want to answer this question. It might bite me in the a**.

4. What brings you good luck?

My crooked teeth according to my dentist. ( I didn't put on braces)

5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!

Nope, I wish I had though.

6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)

Newspaper, Tv, and Internet in that order.

7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?

I believe it was the year 2000.

8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?

Defying Gravity (Glee Cast Version) made famous in the Broadway Musical Wicked.

9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone?

Miss Pehpot. Thru email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.