Monday, July 19, 2010

TCP: Road Trip






Take a peek into the intricate lives of a young journalist, a band and the groupies. This is what you get when you watch my pick for this week's TCP.

I just love Kate Hudson in this movie. She reminds me of my friend and I, we were groupies of the Eraserheads. But that story is for a different entry. I love her character so much.

William Miller is a 15 year old kid, hired by Rolling Stone magazine to tour with, and write about Stillwater, an up and coming rock band. This wonderfully witty coming of age film follows William as he falls face first to confront life, love, and lingo.




I love the conflict at the end. The band denies everything written by the young writer. Kate Hudson (Penny) never gave her real address to the bandleader (soloist of Stillwater), instead gave the address of the young writer. In the end, they resolved to do the interview again. To redeem the young writer's career.

It's a journey of life, music, passion and love.

More Road Trips? Become a coucher. Just click on the button above

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.