Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thursday Thunks: Meme and More


1. If you were to start a meme (or a second or third), what would you call it and what day would you pick?
   
    I started Letters That I'll Never Send, for a 2nd meme... I'd probably pick Mondays... and call it Lazy Couch Mondays --- tv show addicts meme.

2. When a celebrity endorses a product, do you really believe they like it/use it?

     For some celebrities I guess, but if they can afford a better product, I'm sure they buy something else.

3. Why don't zombies ever just eat each other?

     They don't want to promote cannibalism.

4. If you were an elephant, would you rather roam free or be in a zoo?

      Be in a zoo! I want to feel safe, taken cared of and fed.

5. The doorbell rings on October 31st, do you answer it?

       Yes, because there are no trick or treaters in our hometown. 

6. If you see a piece of paper on the ground while out & about, do you pick it up? If so, do you look to see what it is?

        While I'm out and about, I'd probably ignore a piece of paper, unless it's paper money.


7. If Jon Gosselin and Octomom got married and then their own reality show, do you think she would try to get pregnant again for better ratings?

          I don't know what to think about them. Maybe, definitely maybe.

8. If Thursday Thunks was to be put on hold or quit completely, would you be sad?

           I'd be sad, this is my stress reliever meme. I'm missing the Queen's meme a lot now.


Read more Thunkers here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.