Monday, June 28, 2010

TCP: Matt Damon Movies





If hubby had to make his pick, no doubt about it, he would have chosen: The Bourne Series. Bourne Supremacy, Bourne Ultimatum, and Bourne Identity. He loves the character and the story and how the movie was executed. But I'm not my husband.

My pick is something you've already read and heard of in a previous entry. I think. It stars my favorite actor besides Matt Damon, no other than Robin Williams.

In my pick, Matt Damon is a school janitor in an ivy league school who has this uncanny ability (genius) to solve mathematical problems which are perplexing and complicated theorems, corollaries and the like. Where every line there should be proof of your solutions. ( I am recanting my statement, hubby would enjoy the math challenge here).
One day, he decides to solve a particular problem left at the chalkboard by a math instructor and since the answer is correct and none of the students can claim that they were able to solve it, the search led to Matt Damon.

The story is unique, heartwarming and touching. It was also written by both Ben Affleck and Matt Damon. The movie is Good Will Hunting.


Want more Matt Damon? Click on that badge and discover more Matt Damon movies

*Apologies to Kikamz for being absent for such a long time. Rediscovering the hardships of waiting in school and scrambling in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.