Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What New Movies would you like to watch?

It's been ages since I've been to a movie theater. I blame the fact that there's only one mall that provides movies on a regular basis and it's in the next city which is about an hour away. I don't even know how much a movie ticket costs nowadays.

There are a lot of movies that have caught my interest. One of these would be my much awaited movie, Eclipse, the third installment of the Twilight Saga. It is about to be shown in the Philippines on June 30. I'm hoping I can tag along with my niece to watch it. I love Eclipse for the mere fact that I'm hoping that in this part, Jasper Hale gets more scenes, since this is the part that he trains the werewolves for a much bigger fight. I've been seeing the trailers in different sites and blogs and it has certainly piqued my interest.

Some movies that have come and gone which I so wanted to see in a very big screen would be Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Iron Man 2 and something that was brought to my attention since it was one of the longest running television shows and I so love the first movie that ever happened which showed what Carrie and the girls have been up to. Well, you guessed it... Sex and the City 2. My twin and bestfriend couldn't stop talking about it, so it must be something I shouldn't miss as well.

New movies that have caught my attention are: Prince of Persia... Jake is such a hunk. Robin Hood, a classic tale brought into the silver screen again. The Sorcerer's Apprentice looks interesting and I have always liked Nicolas Cage. The Karate Kid is also a movie of note for me since it stars my ever favorite Jackie Chan and with no less than the son of Will Smith, this remake is sure to make these artists more famous. Pat Morita has always been famous for this role as well as Hilary Swank being the female version of the Karate Kid who was then Ralph Macchio. Funny, after all these years I still remember his name and had no need to look it up the internet.


What about you? What new movies would you like to see?

1 comments:

Eclipse!!! I'm in the last chapter of the novel and the more that i want to see it in the movies. i want to see how does the kilig scenes go?...is it more kilig in the novel or in the movie? we're waiting to download a clear copy. though i don't expect it soon.

i heard that Prince of Persia was also good :D in our list too!


A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Heartifying!

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.