Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Blogversary Contest



My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf is holding its first Blogversary Contest. Knowing me, you'll know it's something I can't resist. Plus with my failure to win any of the major prizes at stake at Kaye and Pehpot's Blogversary Contest, I couldn't resist joining this one, specially when there's a blog makeover as a prize!I should shamelessly plug though that I did win best review for Random WAHM Thoughts, which totally blew me away and is actually the only reason why I haven't deleted this blog yet. (",)

Without further ado, I present to you the wonderful list of sponsors who will award the winners their prizes:

A Woman Remembers - 1,000 EC credits, 1 month AD space and $5.00Azumi...Lil Dolly Princess - $5.00Best Vacation Places - $5.00Brisbane Hotels - $5.00Diva Fabulosa - $5.00From this Side - 3,000 EC creditsGirls Rule! - $5.00Just About Anything - $5.00Live for Life - 4,000 EC credits and 2 months AD spaceLiving Life to the Fullest - $5.00 + 1,000 EC creditsMomma Wannabe - $5.00My So-Called World - $5.00 + 1 month AD spaceNiko's Blog - $5.00Stalking Minds - $5.00The Hunger Games Trilogy - 3,000 EC creditsThe Mommy Journey - 5,000 EC creditsThe Snoring Queen - 5,000 EC creditsTravelin' with Marie - 8"x8", 20-page Photobook ($20.00 value) and two 1 month AD spacesWahmaholic - Wordpress or Blogger template based on the winner's choice of theme and color
So, what are you waiting for, come and join. I know you want to!Just click on that badge above at my post, or at the sidebar. It will take you where you need to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.