Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Kharylle!

To my 3rd child Kharylle:

Happy Birthday Kharylle!
Time indeed flies so fast. I can still remember visiting your house and being overjoyed because my cousin and your mom were blessed with another daughter. I loved visiting and babysitting for a few minutes. How I enjoyed each time we came and you'd amaze us with something you learned. How you so easily understood things and we always knew that you are a smart kid, blessed with both beauty and brains. We so love the fact that you are shy but when it comes to family, your true colors shine. My dear, when you dream, dream big. I know you will be able to reach it. Always remain a good daughter to your parents. We will always be here for you, always ...always remember that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.