Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LettersThat I'll Never Send: Happy Easter!


Dear Reader,


I loved how the parish priest explained our celebration of Easter. Easter Sunday isn't about the bunny. Easter is the cornerstone, or the foundation of my Catholic religion. I can't recite verbatim what the priest said, but for Catholics, Easter is very important because it is the fact that the Lord has risen which makes him God, not a mere mortal, and that makes all the difference. So, to everyone, I hope you had a very meaningful Holy Week and that you had a great celebration on Easter. Personally, I think we should celebrate Easter more joyously than Christmas, but that's just an opinion.


MckLinky Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.