Friday, April 23, 2010

What's your move?

What's your move to save the planet?


It was Earth day, a few days back, and I may be late, but I hope I'm not too late in going green to help, even just a little.

I've been seeing this banner around but with my hectic life... and procastination issues, well, you know what happens.

I want my blog to be carbon neutral.

carbon neutral coupons with kaufDA.de
They plant a tree for your domain. Isn't that great? I hope the tree lives longer than my blog.
I know that there are a lot of people/bloggers out there who want to do something for the planet we all love and adore.


Go ahead, click that button to find out more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.