Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Gifts for Him

Does anyone else out there have a difficult man to shop for? I know I do! My husband won't give me any suggestions on what he wants for Christmas this year. So, I've decided that I will just try to figure something out for him on my own!

 One idea I had was getting him a toy watch. Now, toy watches have been featured on Oprah's Favorite Things and are all the rage in Hollywood. If you haven't seen them yet, they are fun watches that remind me of some of the styles we had back when I was a kid. They have designs with interchangeable bands, ones that have a soft jelly textured band, some even dripping with diamonds. They are a colorful and whimsical accessory that are just plain fun! I think my hubby will really like something like that this year.

 Another idea I had for my husband gift is an iPad. He mentioned, at one point, that he thought they were really cool. So, maybe I'll splurge and get one for him. The only problem is, trying to hide the transaction! He's always checking our bank statements, so I'll have to come up with a stealthy way to sneak the money out.

 There's always the old standby gifts: things that he actually needs. Ties, shirts, socks, underwear, you name it. He could use a number of things like that. Come to think of it, he really needs a new pair of sneakers. So, I guess I could pick out a pair for him and wrap them up for under the tree.

 I have also thought about getting him something that he really won't like. By doing so, maybe he will try to be a little more forthcoming with his Christmas list next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.