Saturday, November 20, 2010

Favorite Post on: Just Another Pixel

                                           *This is an Entry for Thirty on 30 Blog Contest*


My favorite post on Just Another Pixel is about Christmas and Shopping rolled into one. I find that her post about Christmas Shopping in Divisoria is something I agree with and really miss. The last time I was able to go to Divisoria was when I was planning my wedding since I knew that it is the best place to get fabrics and other bridal stuff. Now, I just bloghop or look at entries and dream.  I love the fact that she shared her great buys and was amazed that she was able to capture photos of her great buys. But I noted that she said, she took photos in places where there were less people and of course much safer to bring out a camera. I love the warehouse, it really looks as if it's hiding a multitude of great finds for the patient person willing to peruse the items.

Christmas is for the kids and I know for a fact that Divisoria really offers a lot, oh I wish we could go to Manila sometime soon. Where do you go for your Christmas shopping? Anyone know a personal shopper that can keep on a budget and buy my Christmas gifts for me in Divisoria? Perhaps, if I ever start earning, I can go back to Manila and go shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.