Friday, July 8, 2011

Wedding Dresses Vancouver Styled

I still have leftover enthusiasm from the 2 weddings I attended. I wonder whether wedding dresses vancouver styled and designed would be any different. Perhaps since the culture and exposure plus the weather is different, wedding gowns and wedding dresses would be quite different.

I just love the look of brides in their wedding gowns. I do believe that women are at their most beautiful when they are wearing their wedding dress. I think it is truly one of the most unforgettable things in life that a woman cherishes. Sometimes I wish I could have had a haute couture gown as a wedding dress. It must be the rage nowadays. The most popular look for a wedding gown today would be that of Kate Middleton's gown. Don't you agree? I can bet that most little girls and soon to be brides would like to look like the Duchess who might be Queen.

1 comments:

Hi there sis!!

My BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY is UP!!!
http://www.jeslising.com/2011/07/lets-party-jes-is-thirty-giveaway/

Thank you so much for your SUPPORT!!

You can now visit it and JOIN :)
As for your pledge, you can send your pledge in my paypal (jganlising@yahoo.com)anytime you want before the contest ends.

Thank you so much!

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.