Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girls Talk:Birthday Wish



My birthday was last May, I wished that something would be different this year. It came true. For the first time ever, we were able to go on a trip as a family. Though I am still dreaming of a bigger trip where we can finally all go together to the hometown of my hubby. He's from Tuguegarao and we have never gone there. They always visited us here in Pangasinan. That is my dream and that is my wish.

What about you? Care to share your birthday wish? Has it come true? If you want to meet new people and talk about birthday wish. Hey, you never know if the one reading your blog can make it come true. Join Girl's Talk by clicking the button above. 

3 comments:

oh, ul get there, in time. Take care:)

http://balatsibuyas.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/birthday-fun/

 

Awww, I am happy for you :) And I am pretty sure that you will be able to go on a bigger trip sometime soon ;)

 

that's great! you were able to bond and relax with the family! well, i hope next May your wish of going to Tuguegarao comes true :)

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.