Sunday, July 31, 2011

Letters That I'll Never Send Reloaded!

What: Letters That I'll Never Send Meme

             The Letters That I'll Never Send Meme is a weekly meme where you get to write about anything. No more Topics assigned except for the 3rd week of every month where I ask you to write to a child/your child/children. I'm a Mom and I love writing letters to my kids and my nieces and nephews.


When: Thursdays

Why: I love writing. I find it as something which is therapeutic specially when I've had a very challenging day. I love to write letters and read letters. 

How: As much as possible I would like the letters to be positive letters and not rants. I also try to avoid profanities as much as possible. Let's make our letters something that we can take pride in, even if these letters won't be sent. Write your letter, leave the link here, visit others and leave comments to their letters. That's it!



By the way, you have to post the button for me to recognize that it is your entry for the week's Letters That I'll Never Send

We have 2 new buttons to choose from!









The other one is this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.