Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Leave your Links to your Letters! (if you wrote one!)

Here's an incentive... a simple $3 via paypal will go to a lucky participant in this week's meme.
All you have to do is grab the badge, and write a letter...then leave your link in the form below!
Random.Org will decide, winners posted next week.
Note: $12 is still on.
This is just an incentive to those who try to join/write like kikamz...hehehe.
I'm feeling generous coz I got some great steals at DSD (Digital Scrapbooking Day last Nov.7)
The money I didn't spend I will happily give to one who makes an effort for this one.

Come back to know if you won!
Will make an updated post on the participants for the $12 contest. I hope the participants come back and fix their entries. Hay.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.