Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Letters That I'll Never Send Reloaded #1


Dear Reader,

          Welcome back to the first ever issue of Letters That I'll Never Send Reloaded. Thank you for being here and I hope that you will be able to join me. I love this meme simply because this was my way of unloading my stress. Using my imagination to come up with persons/objects/ imaginary characters that I wanted to write to. I feel as if it is cathartic or therapeutic as a stress reliever. 

           This is a weekly thing and I know that there are a lot of great memes out there on this day. I for one, am a fan of Girls Talk and Thursday Thunks. I think memes/blog carnivals are a great way in meeting new people and learning more about them. I hope to get to know you more and I hope that you like what you find here in my blog. 

           Thanks for reading.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.