Monday, August 9, 2010

TCP: It's a Greek Thing







My pick for this week is something I love better in the books but I also like the fact that it was translated into the big screen, so who am I to complain. May I add that I hastily read all the books and got totally hooked so I am now looking forward to the movies.

Well, most movies disappoint you as soon as they hit the screen. Somehow this is one of them. It pains me to admit it that the interpretation and the lack of, was hurtful, but I love the character and the storyline that I am just crossing my fingers and hoping that the next ones are better.

No clue to what I am talking about?

The movie is of an awakening by a demi-God, one who is the son of Poseidon and a mortal woman. He doesn't know it but then he's dyslexic and can understand Greek writings. He thinks better underwater and he heals easily through water. My favorite hero and yet a non-hero, Percy Jackson.



Here's a clip from the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.