Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Letters That I'll Never Send

Letters That I'll Never Send



Dear Miss Kaye of WAHMaholic Designs,

    I find your work amazing! I seem to not be content with just writing a testimonial for your page, but since I do host this meme, I just would like to thank you for making my blog feel like it's worth a million bucks. Nothing inspires me more than writing on it since you've tweaked and edited it. Seriously, for the little amount that I spent for your services, I feel as if you've given me a complete makeover or a wholly new blog.

    The way you made my blog look and feel is really personalized. I just love it! It totally rocks! Watch as I turn into a blathering fool as I think if I can spew more adjectives from my mind. I think your work is the best. No directions required, your work is exceptional, impeccable and all the superlatives I can think of.

     I loved my blog then. You just made me love my blog even more. I fully intend in working hard and hopefully be able to gain more opportunities. Well, a simple thought... is becoming an addiction. I have a feeling I'm gonna be a WAHMaholic Design addict!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.