Thursday, September 15, 2011

Taking Care of our Eyesight

Diabetics, more often than not develop complications. The complications arise in organs such as the heart, the liver, the pancreas and the eyes. I am a diabetic. My mom is a diabetic. Diabetes has affected my mom's eyesight. My mom often reminds me that I should take care of my eyes by not staying on the computer for long periods of time. I try to resist the pull of the computer but I do love writing.

I was diagnosed with astigmatism and was required to wear eyeglasses for a few months. I prefer to buy discount glasses because I want to be practical. I am raising two kids and it is best to choose more value for your money.

I am not the only one wearing eyeglasses in the family. My hubby is also wearing eyeglasses. His eyeglasses are actually worn out. The sides are getting eaten by his face, actually, his perspiration reacts to the metal of his eyeglasses which makes the eyeglasses thin out considerably.

I am considering getting him another pair of eyeglasses. There are a lot of eyeglass frames for men that are available. You can choose from a lot of designs. There are a lot of shapes to choose from, but the most flattering shape for my husband would be oval shapes. It accentuates his features and makes him look like a smart and fashionable guy.I think a perfect pair of eyeglasses would be a great idea as his Christmas gift.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.