Friday, September 16, 2011

My Kids will be joining the Military

Hubby grew up in a military family. His father held the position of Chief of Police in the neighboring town to their home. My husband's sister is a police officer a graduate of PNPA (Philippine National Police Academy) and another one of hubby's sister is a graduate of PMA.(Philippine Military Academy). His other sister works at NAPOLCOM (National Police Commission) as one of their writers perhaps of a newsletter that may be called Military Times.

My father-in-law and mother-in-law are raising 11 kids. The eldest would be my husband. My husband would tell me stories of how education was and still is the most important thing in their lives that their father would apply at a MilitaryVALoan.com or something equivalent to it here in the Philippines just to make sure that his kids could attend school.

With all of them becoming immersed in the military life, there is a running joke that since I only have 2 kids, one would become a PNPA cadet, the other a PMA cadet. But College is not for quite some time yet. What I am certain of however, is that whatever they decide upon. They should be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.