Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nice To Know You Wednesday Meme


Questions of the Week:


  1. What are your top 5 pet peeves?
  2. What is your zodiac sign + does it fit you personality?
  3. What is your all-time favorite TV show?
  4. What is your goal for the next 30 days?
  5. What is your favorite movie + what is it about?

My top 5 Pet Peeves

  • the complainer 
  • jejemon/bekimon
  • smokers specially those who are in the health industry. it's ironic that they smoke because they are under a lot of stress but they are the ones who know and have seen its effects.
  • the one who jumps the long queue. 
  • the flaw finder but doesn't see one's own flaws


My Zodiac Sign is the Taurus..and yes, I am as stubborn as a bull. But that's about it. I am the opposite spectrum if I base being a Taurean to my mom. My mom is of the A personality and I am the quiet, enduring type until I become full.

My all-time Favorite Tv Show --- The X-Files...The Truth is Out There. It makes me imagine that there is more to life than the walls of our house. That the universe is a big place and anything and everything is possible.

For the next 30 days, my goal is mainly to survive in this ruthless world. Wait, that's my melodramatic part talking. My goal is to write enough posts so that  I could get at least 1 of the blogs I placed at WP become a part of Sheriff's network.

My favorite movie is What Dreams May Come. It is a movie of Robin Williams. A story of how much a man loves his wife that he went to hell just to get her back. Now, that's what I call Love. He would even choose to stay in hell just to be with her.




Simple questions right? Join now and just click on the badge to make your post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.