Sunday, March 7, 2010

Looking for Inspiration and Found these Instead


Inspiration
-arousal of the mind to special unusual activity or creativity



Dear Reader,
         I was looking for inspiration since I read from Ms. Kaye's update that there are several who've completed all the reviews. I'm pretty sure I'm not one of them as I've already counted that I haven't done 10 reviews that are eluding my inspiration. If I had to make a guess, I'm pretty sure Genebei and Sherry are the ones who are finished with the reviews, and probably Chris and Kikamz too. 

So, I am hoping I can still catch up, but I really am feeling depleted. How I wish, the all in one review I made would qualify, alas, that's just wishful thinking. Maybe I should spam those blogs?

In one of my reviews for the biggest contest in the blogniverse, I discovered Ms.Marie and I liked one of the ideas in her blog. It's the 101 things to do in 1001 days. Very practical and very realistic. I'm still thinking of what to do in the list. I also want to start listing down books I've read, but that would probably be for my new/other blog.

I wonder if anyone can teach me how to do those counter things that has shaded numbers or how far you've gone. Check out Ms. Marie's blog to know what I mean. 

If you ever join the dayzero project, could you tell me? I'd love to see what's on your list.

Found this at their tumbler site Poster by Behance

10 more days. 1 review each day. Maybe I can still do it. I hope I get to be happy enough to do it. Omg, I'm due for a checkup on Friday...going up to Baguio to see my doctors. Oh well.




1 comments:

Numbers and places can still change. You do a great job of commenting in other blogs so I bet that would come in handy at the finish line.

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.