Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A New Project: 101 goals in 1001 days


PLAN
Life is a game, we win it by making plans.

Dear Reader,

              I stumbled upon something great a few weeks ago when I was starting the reviews for the biggest blogversary ever, which I am now obsessing over though I haven't started yet.  It's a planning project which is very realistic. It's a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. I found this in Ms. Marie's blog and got really curious about it and interested too.

I hope I can finish this list, it feels realistic so maybe I'll give it a shot.

 I just have to pick categories and try my best to stick to the goal. Some categories that come to mind is Travel, Finances, Blogging,  and Family goals too.

The project originated at this site: Day Zero Project. If you're a procastinator like me, then I guess this is a big help. Would you make a list of your own? If you do, hey leave it here and let's do it together. I'll be working on my list and hopefully publish it within the year. (LOL!)

I think I'll put Read 100 books in 1001 days. If I started yesterday, I could say I have finished one book already.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.