Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy Moments: First Aid Tips


Join Mommy Moments
This week's topic for Mommy Moments is: First Aid Tips.What's yours?

Dear Reader,
mommy moments

I forgot to take the thermometer and have it photographed. I apologize for the poor quality of the photo. The photo was taken by my very cheap phone and poor lighting to boot. My first aid tip would be about kids suffering from diarrhea. We automatically add Erceflora to their milk. It's an oral suspension (Antidiarrheal of Microbial Origin). My kids are picky they don't like hydrite and others so I opt to use Gatorade. My kids prefer grape flavor. Well, for more First Aid Tips, go on and click on that button at the top of my post.Let's discover more first aid tips together.

2 comments:

my daughter likes gatorade than hydrite too. kase naman noong tikman ko e di talaga masarap, ehehe. important yan para di madehyrate ang kids natin pag may diarrhea.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs

 

My family takes Gatorade too and move on from there.. sometimes we're better at once, other times take longer. :)

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.