Saturday, January 30, 2010

What are the 10 things that make you Happy?

Thanks to Ria of My Journey to Life for this tag!

Wait, it isn't a tag, it's an award - a happiness award and with it, comes great responsibility.

Ria was sweet enough to give me this award, and her blog is something you have to check out. Besides the parenting content, she's running a contest right now. You might wanna join. Just a headsup.

So along with the award there are some rules. I have to link her blog to me and I have done that above. Next I am to list 10 things that make me happy.


  • My mom is still with me, I'm happy.
  • I have a loving husband
  • I have 2 uber kulit kids who makes me wanna pull my hair and yet still manages to make me smile by saying 'I love you', 'I'm sorry' and "Pweety please moommmy"
  • Being able to watch my favorite tv shows (Merlin, OTH, Smallville, Supernatural,Chuck,GW)
  • Dreaming about vacations...to places I've never been and to revisit place I've been to.
  • Writing makes me happy
  • Waking up to another day (Mortality is on my mind nowadays)
  • Having a me time
  • Catching up to old friends.
  • Comments and Followers make me happy! (lol!)
Passing this award to:

Abie of The Sweet Life
Calvin of Calvin's Hub
Glennj of Starting Afresh

and to any of my new followers who wants to answer the question: What are 10 things that make you happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.