Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Letters That I'll Never Send: Next Year Me.




                                                                                                                          

Dear Mys,

                 This is a letter to you from 2010. I hope this reaches you well. I'm just writing to remind you of everything that you want to accomplish this year. I hope that you'll be able to send Paul and Maegan to school. I hope that you at least learn to cook this year. I also fervently wish that you finally get to manage the business you can manage. I know that the first 2 weeks of January for you has been full of stress, what will all of the bad news about health that we are receiving. I hope that even with all these, you still have the desire to cope and to hope, and to dream. We need a healthier lifestyle, and a drive to pursue our dreams. I am so looking forward to a new year, with all of us in better health and already a businesswoman. That is the goal. Only a few, but I hope we can stick to it. As twin always says, "Aja!".




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.