Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Making use of Caliente Salsa

One of the things my mom brought home besides capuccino are condiments from the States. Among them are salsas. I think she bought at least 5 jars. The one I liked the most was the Caliente Salsa. I made a lot of experiments with it. Adding them to nachos, and different kinds of chips. It works best with chips that are cheesy in flavor. But that's my palate. The others that she brought home with her was the Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce and the Jalapeno Pepper Jelly.
They all have different tastes but the caliente salsa won me over. I like food that is hot and spicy. You can add the salsa to a lot of different things. I read that you can use it as a dip, use them in sauces to add some zing to your food and make it into its very own food group. You can top it to any fried food to just make that tiny difference for your tastebud.
What about you? How do you use salsa?

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.