Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mommy Moments: Treasured Photos

mommy moments



I know for a fact that most moms would have posted their photos with their infants in their arms. That, I guess is the most treasured photo of a mom. I opted to show you instead, photos where I am at my most flattering side and moments that I really like. The biggest photo is that of our family celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday. The little photo on the left is my daughter on the chest of her dad with an impish smile. The 2nd little photo is of my son, on my arms wearing an impish smile, and last but not least of my treasured moments is of my wedding day, a photo taken before (* take note, before - nag photo opp na kami before going to church at the backyard) the wedding.

For more moments like these, click on the banner above!
Got treasured photos? Join in the fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.