Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Who? What? When? Where? Why?

is easy to love? ....my husband, he's amazing!

do you just wanna smack? my daughter who's stubborn like me.

do you trust? my 2 best friends

do you talk to when you're alone? my schizophrenic self.


What....
dangerous things do you do while driving? ...i don't drive

are you allergic to? dust, dust mites and dust bunnies.



is Satan's last name? Beelzebub


is the last thing that moved you? The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


is the freakiest thing in your house? that would be me. (lol!)



When.....
is it time to turn over a new leaf? when the leaf has become withered, wilted and brown
 
will you be all that you can be? no. I can't be all that. 

is enough enough? Never!

do you go to the dark side? Always when there's a power outage.

Where....
are your pants? inside the closet...

is your last will and testament? still haven't made one.

is your junk food stash? it's hidden in a secret cupboard.

is Carmen Sandiego? I have to ask Nickelodeon.


Why..... was the Lone Ranger alone? He left Tonto or was it Toto somewhere else.

was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? They ran out of black so they used  red.

are musicians sexy and plumbers not? I think because plumbers are associated with toilets and pipes.

are there no seat belts on school buses? Because you can't strap kids in, they'd scream if they can't move around.


Would you....
swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? Nope. I don't know where it is and I can't swim.
forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? Been there, done that!
rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? who wouldn't?
you still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window?  If I'm quick enough to wear a life vest and pack a parachute.
Would you just float around in space for while? Nope, I might get abducted by aliens.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.