Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Love Me or being a girl that is...


  1. I can watch a movie and cry and it won't matter coz I'm a girl.
  2. I love being a girl because persons like Lea Salonga, Hilary Clinton and many more make me proud.
  3. I love being a girl coz even if I dress up in pants and wear a necktie - they won't question my gender orientation since it's ok. Such a different case, if I were a boy who wants to wear dresses.
  4. I love being me because I have this insatiable desire to learn.
  5. I love being a girl because I can wear my hair, long, short, boyish and anything else in between and get away with it.
  6. I love being me because I am never content in researching about something I obsess over about. In other words, I'm relentless and obsessive.
  7. I love being a girl - because I can be a B**** ( see Meredith Brooks)
  8. I love being me because I married my husband.
  9. I love being me because I get to be a mom to Maegan and Paul.
  10. I love being a girl because being a female, gives me the potential of motherhood. 
  11. I love being a girl because I can show all my emotions and no one will give me grief because of it.
  12. I love being a girl because girls can flirt, play coy, and dazzle anyone.
  13. I love being a girl because I get to join this fun meme.
What are you waiting for?
Join in the fun... by clicking on the banner above.
Wondering why this is 13?
I'm posting this as my Thursday 13 too.





”thursday-13″





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.