Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Long Meme Part Two


Nokia 7610Image by terryansimon via Flickr
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? Mom

29. How long does it take you in the shower? 10 minutes to 20 minutes.

30. Can you do the splits? Not even once.

31. What movie do you want to see right now? The Time Traveller's Wife and In My Life.

32. What did you do for New Year’s? Stayed at Home with the Family

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? Oh yes, that was the one Japanese movie that had me seeing red eyes everywhere.

34. Do you own a camera phone? Yes, my old, trusted, ebook reading Nokia 7610

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? Nope.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? A

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 7-8 hours.

38. Do you like Care Bears? When I was younger.

39. What do you buy at the movies? Before we watched a movie, my then boyfriend, now, husband, we used to buy hotdogs and/or brownies plus iced tea before we enter the moviehouse.

40. Do you know how to play poker? Yep. I love playing poker on my phone.

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Religiously.

42. What do you wear to sleep? Shirt and shorts.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Only when celebrities come to visit to promote something, plus the Mango-Bamboo Festival where there's street dancing.

44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3, 5 if we count the snacks or even more.

45. Is your tongue pierced? Nope. It's not also forked.

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? No. I don't have a myspace account.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? Seriously funny. Kidding. I like those who are serious better.

48. Ever been to L.A.? No. But I have plans.

49. Did you eat a cookie today? No.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Yes, in my native dialect and the official national language of our country.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? Steal and pay.

52. Do you hate chocolate? I love chocolate. I wish sugarfree ones were cheaper here in the Philippines.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? My messy room and money matters.

54. Are you a gullible person? Yes.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? I miss my girlfriends but I survive. Not that I need them to be happy, but times are happier when we get together.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? A lifecoach, a psychologist, a writer, a website designer, blog site designer. Oh, did you mean just one?

57. Are you easy to get along with? I'm fairly easy to get along with.

58. What is your favorite time of day? When my kids are both napping and I get to take my pick between the pc or the television.

More? Click on the banner above



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.