Friday, February 26, 2010

The Biggest Contest in The Blogging Universe is Extended


Blogging Contest Extended
"
Now that the end is near, you don't have to curse yourself for sleeping too much instead of commenting on our blogs or doing reviews. You don't have to punish yourself anymore because our contest is EXTENDED! Until when? MARCH 18
"

Yay! The powers that be have decided to extend the biggest blogging contest ever and now you have more time to join and be part of this epic blogversary contest.

The complete schedule is posted at the beautiful blog of Miss Kaye.  

Now, I can relax a little or push myself to my limits in the reviews and have fun bloghopping and spamming comments. (Mad laughter in background)

I should actually post about a bump I have on my wrist (which I happily report that I can lay blame on the biggest contest but I won't). It was from my pregnancy with my kids but then it hurts even more now that I have done how many reviews now?

I won't bore you anymore. I am just wishing for a contest score update, but alas, they must stick to the schedule and I need to be more patient.

I've got a lot more reviews to do but I'm swinging by my niece and nephew's foundation. They are performing in a play. Gotta go. This is definitely a rushed post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.