Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 2


Cheers to all of us thieves!


34. What do you like about the summer? Going to the beach

35. What do you like about spring? The millions of flowers blooming

36. How many states provinces have you lived in? 3 (manila, baguio, sccp)

37. What cities/towns have you lived in? manila, baguio, san carlos city

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? barefeet.

39. Are you a social person? not really. more of a loner, actually.

40. What was the last thing you ate? an unhealthy batch of salty chips.

41. What is your favorite restaurant? Tokyo Tokyo (remnants of my college days)

42. What is your favorite ice cream? Sugarfree!

43. What is your favorite dessert? Right now, I'm loving pudding.

44. What is your favorite kind of soup? It's a tossup between mushroom soup and crabmeat soup.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Haven't tried jelly on my PB sandwich.

46. Do you like Chinese food? I'm 1/4 Chinese, I love Chinese Food.

47. Do you like coffee? was treated for being a coffeeholic. but the answer is YES!

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? 4. I drink 5 glasses of Pepsi Max though.

49. What do you drink in the morning? Hot Choco.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you? Laking National Card (reward card for a bookstore)

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Nope. We sleep on the floor with our kids.

52. Do you know how to play poker? Yes... I am absolutely transparent in poker and they laugh at me specially when I know I'll win. I don't have a pokerface.

53. Do you like to cuddle? Shh.... children might be reading.

54. Have you ever been to Canada? No. But I hope so. 2 of my hs friends are there.

55. Do you have an addictive personality? Yes. Addicted to games, blogging, facebook, reading ebooks. Definitely definitely addictive.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home. Eating out is so expensive nowadays.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything? My friends.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
yes! My non-biological twin, My Uncle Rudy, My Auntie Bebot, and someone at the dorm in my freshman year.

59. Do you want kids? not any more, I already have 2.

60. Do you speak any other languages? Filipino.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Fortunately, no.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Thank God not yet.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I'll take the ocean.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window seat though I should take the aisle seat since diabetics usually pee a lot.

65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Before, books and gadgets, now digiscrap stuff.



Join Sunday Stealing by clicking the banner above


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.