Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Simple Pero Rock: A Review


Dear Reader,

My timing is impeccable. I get to review a blog which just reviewed me. With all the glowing remarks I received I feel as if I'm turning red. As red as the Simple Pero Rock blog background. I am of Chinese descent and I feel red is a very lucky and powerful colorful. I love the layout of her blog as it has 2 sidebars and it has white as the background for the main wrapper and sidebars. Simple Pero Rock is just that. Simple and it rocks. The header says it all. A girl with a guitar rocks. She participates in weekly memes like Girl Talk, Mommy Moments, Music Monday, Ruby Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday. In between, her posts range from health issues, environmental issues and lessons in life.

Personal stories about family and insights about her life is actually a good read. I even learned that leftover onions are poisonous. So, I'm sure you'll agree that it is a blog worthy of your time and visit. I also admire the elements in her sidebar. She has an impressive Alexa ranking for a blog that is just a few months old. One more thing we have in common is that she also joins contests, so I always have a soft spot for contest hunters like me. So if any of those I've mentioned interests you. Go on, and check out her blog. I assure you, you'll not be disappointed.


*This is a blog review entry for Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest*

1 comments:

thanks for this wonderful review. what a coincidence halos kakatapos ko lang din ng review para sayo. hehhehe

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.