Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Short Story

Dear Reader


Foundation week is coming up in hubby's school soon. Last year, Hubby and his colleagues, including the son of the President of the school did a very special performance.

First video is of hubby's performance.Don't tell my hubby that I posted this. He's gonna shoot me. They're thinking of performing again this year, as the last hurrah of the son of the President since he's going to Canada.





The clip above is that of a famous tv show that won Best Comedy or Musical. I know you probably have heard about it already. It's called gLee. I can just imagine how much fun and screaming I'll be hearing once he does this dance thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.