Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Send in the Clowns

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1

1. How old will you be in five years? 25 forever 25.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? my kids.

3. How tall are you? 5'1"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Results of the 3 contests specially Kaye & Pehpot's.

5. What’s the last movie you saw? Will Handy Manny's motorcycle adventure count?

6. Who was the last person you called? The family driver.

7. Who was the last person to call you? My mom

8. What was the last text message you received? A valentine's day greeting

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? NO voicemail

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Snoring.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Separated. I guess.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Just a minute ago.

14. What color are your eyes? Really dark brown.

15. What time did you wake up today? 8 am.

16. What are you wearing right now? A housedress

17. What is your favorite christmas song? Give Love on Christmas Day

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Baguio City

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? A desert most likely.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Tossup between Australia and the U.S.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Having teenagers and going crazy.

22. Do you tan or burn? Burn.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Candyman

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My crazy kids.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 only 2 are functioning.

26. How big is your bed? Queensize

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? Desktop

29. What color are your sheets? Orange polkadots

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

31. What is your favorite season? Summer

32. What do you like about Autumn? I'll be guessing, the leaves.

33. What do you like about winter? The snow. I hope to get to see snow.

More thievery? Click on the button above.

3 comments:

I loved reading this. I am sure we have probably talked about this, but I am fun sized too. I am going to repost my blog about beautiful celebs under 5 4 soon!

 

wow, this meme really rocks. I think, i would love to start participating too.

 

LOL, love your answer about where you'll be in 10 years. My youngest is now 18. What I can say about the teenage years: "this, too, shall pass."

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.