Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Yashiro Blog Review

Dear Reader,


Introducing Yashiro, a daddy blogger. Yay for males in the blogging field! This is a personal blog of Yashiro. His header says it all. It's about life, parenting and kids. I just love the photos on his header, but I'm hoping they were a little bigger since my eyesight is failing me. His sidebars are full of buttons and gadgets. I've visited and subscribed to Yashiro for a while now. Being the contest hunter that I once was, Yashiro tried hosting contests at least 2x as far as I know. His blog has a great alexa ranking and pr but his contests doesn't fly too well like me. He blogs about contests and that is something that any reader would enjoy and surely will blog about. I don't think Yashiro misses the big contests so you can surely find some in his blog. But what I truly enjoy are his Daddy Daycare posts. They are so much fun and just goes to show how a great father he is. The blog is actually neat and pleasant to look at. Very streamlined, if I may say so. He writes almost daily so definitely there is always something new for you to read. His entries are personal, personal stories and daddy stories. Definitely a blog worth your time.


* This is a blog review entry for Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary contest. Check out my sidebar and click on the button to join. - new and updated contest requirements make it easier for you to join.*

Quick question? Where is his home button? I got lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.