Friday, February 12, 2010

Books turned into Movies

Dear Reader,


I'm in reading mode again. I got hooked into Jeffrey Deaver's world as I discovered that a movie with Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie was based on a book. So here's a post that will give you some books that were turned into movies. Have you seen The Bone Collector? It's based on Jeffrey Deaver's novel of the same title. Then after reading the 4th book, I had to stop for a while. I jumped onto a different level because of the trailers I've been seeing about Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief. Yay! For Greek mythology fans. Edith Hamilton's Greek Mythology is one of my favorite required reading during highschool.





The movie is based on a book by Rick Riordan where Greek gods and goddesses are very much alive and are evolving into these new times. You get to read about hydras, chimaeras, satyrs, centaurs, Zeus, Athena, Ares and more.

Some more movies based on books would be:
  • Dive at Clausen's Pier - Ann Packer
  • Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
  • The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
  • Message in a Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
  • Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas - James Patterson
  • The Bone Collector - Jeffrey Deaver
  • Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
  • Gone with the wind -
  • Kiss the Girls - James Patterson
  • Along Came a Spider - James Patterson
  • The Bourne Series - Robert Ludlum starring Matt Damon
I have a lot more to come. Keep coming back. Help me make my list longer.

2 comments:

deaver fan ka na rin. wooo. hehehe. i've read all of his fiction novels na especially yung lincoln rhymes series.

 

@calvin, totally your fault. then i discovered he wrote the bone collector, totally got hooked na.

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.