Friday, February 12, 2010

Spell Me in ABC

*This is a blog tag stolen from Kikamz of Just About Anything*


YOU in ABCs


A- AVAILABLE: Happily Taken.
B - BIRTHDAY: May 12.
C - CRUSHING ON: Brandon Routh in Chuck!
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Pepsi Max straight.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Hubby
F - FAVORITE SONG: You're Still the One by Shania Twain (all-time fave), right now (You Belong with Me - Taylor Swift)
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears! (agree with kikamz)
H - HOMETOWN: San Carlos City but not in Cebu.
I - IN LOVE WITH: my ex-boyfriend now husband.
J - JUGGLE: to amuse kids but it's fake juggling, it's more of throw and catch.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: in my nightmares or villains in the television set.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: From our house to Pagudpod,Ilocos Norte. wah..pagod na napudpod.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: I'm not into milkshake.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: uhmm... 1/2 .
O - ONE WISH: A highend printer.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Star Plaza Hotel (booking a reunion for my mom and her hs friends)
R - REASON TO SMILE: my wallpaper.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: This is Me by Demi Lovato in Camp Rock. We were watching.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:30 am.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Black
W - WORST HABIT: Laziness but Procastination sounds better.
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Never.
Y - YOYOS: On my kids' wishlist when they're older.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus.

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Spell your name without vowels: MYR JLL
Your favorite number: 712
What colors do you wear most?: Black and Red
Least favorite color?: Pink (on me)
What are you listening to?: Crickets outside and the pc fan.
Are you happy with your life right now?: Relatively Happy.
What is your favorite class in school?: Which school? When?
Are you outgoing?: I start shy then talk myself out.
Favorite pair of shoes?: Rubber shoes kind of girl, though I only chase after my kids.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: No talents of those kind.
Can you whistle?: Would slight be an answer?
Cross your eyes?: If I put my pointer finger on the bridge of my nose and focus.

THE DO’S

Do you believe in MAAAAGIC: Yes, even if I've seen how the tricks are done.
Love at first sight?: It happened in a Mario Puzo novel, so I think so.
Do you believe in God?: I do!
Do you believe in Santa?: I let my kids believe. So does that count?
Do you know how to swim?: Float, yes. Swim, No.
Do you like roller coasters?: Nope. I'm terrified of them.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Survivor or Fear Factor? No, thank you.

THE HAVES

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes.
Have you ever asked someone out?: Yes.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yes.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yep.
Have you ever painted your nails?: By myself? No.I'd probably injure myself.

THE WHATS

What is the temperature outside?: Haven't checked, pretty warm night.
What radio station do you listen to?: I rarely do.
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Pedritos, I ate leftovers of my kids. (boohoo)
What was the last thing you bought?:Milk for Paul.
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: Camp Rock
Who was the last person you took a picture of: My kids.
Who was the last person you said I love you to (besides parents)?: Hubby.

CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out?: Pretty much, a lot of times.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Once.
Ever cried on your friend’s shoulder?: Yes.
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: I did, a lot, a long time ago.
Do you cry when you get an injury?: Yes.
Do certain songs make you cry?: No. Books and Movies make me cry though.

HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person?: Yes ☺
What is your current hair color?: Black. Planning to change it to something else, next month (if my budget will allow it)
CURRENTLY WEARING

What shirt are you wearing?: white shirt with a pug that says " Hug me, I'm lonely"
Pants: Shorts, Denim.
Shoes?: Barefooted.
Necklaces?: None.

IN A BOY/GIRL

Favorite eye color: Dark brown
Short or long hair: Short.( I have phases with hair issues)
Height: Taller than me.

HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail: Yes, my instructor brought us inside the women's jail in a different city.
Mooned someone: If you mean, mooned someone with my bu**, nope.
Laughed so hard you cried: More now, because of the 2 comedians (kids)
Cried in school: Yes. I got teased and picked on a lot.
Wanted to be a model: Nope, never crossed my mind.
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at: I laugh now. Not before.
Seen a dead body: From afar.
Been on drugs: Nope, I was rumored though.
Gone skinny dipping: I think I'd be afraid for the others who'll see me.

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi Max.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate,sugarfree.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Blueberries on my cheesecake pleease.
Meat or Veggies: Meat.
TV or Movie: Movie and TV, no or for me.
Guitar or Drums: Guitar.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Chinese or Mexican: Chinese (relaltives and noodles are my reasons)
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Corn flakes.

Want to have some fun today? Then feel free to grab this tag. I just did!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.